Translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

Lemongrass Hand and Foot Butter

Many of us use Lemongrass Herbs in our food or beverages. It is known for it refreshing and rejuvenating feel.
Lemongrass Essential oil is a fresh lemony- balm kind of scent. It is pale yellow in color, thin in consistency.
My love-affair with this herb started during my many visits to Bombay where lemongrass herbs were easily available and used by many in their daily cup of tea. I instantly fell in love with the aura.
This not only gives an amazing flavor in food and beverages but is supremely beneficial as an essential oil.
-Anti-septic
-Acne-prone skin
-Relieves Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, drowsiness and irritability, Muscle-pain, Headaches, Stomachaches, Menstrual Cramps and Rheumatism
-Prevents athletes foot
-Anti-fungal
-Natural Deodorants
I find Lemongrass perfect for Hands and feet as these areas need much attention. With regular use one can combat bad odour from our hands and feet, Cuticles and Nail are well maintained and prevents fungus and Sore and feet.
I am a skincare Enthusiast, I love essential oils and soap making. A boring House-wife with an exciting hobby. The balance seems to be perfecto :P 

For those who would like to contact me please do so via www.facebook.com/puresuds or email me at puresudssoapery@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment